1.27.2004

I'm a wretch. There's just no way around it. I will bounce checks. I will be late to everything. I will miss more than the allowable number of classes. I will have rumpled clothes. I will miss the back of my head when I do my hair. I will talk to people longer than they want to talk to me. I will fail at pretty much everything I try my hand.

I thought Jesus had taught me this lesson last year. Then I thought I had learned it last semester. Maybe not so much . . . 'cause I'm learning it again. Let me clarify that this is not me complaining. This is me being ok with not being perfect. There is something comforting that comes with the realization that you will never be on top of things, or even in the middle of things. It makes it alot easier to hand them over to Jesus/Daddy/Holy Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home