2.02.2004

Well, Good Lord. Literally.

It's only 11:41 but I'd like to go ahead and declare it a great day.

For starters (or first breakfast), I woke up to a delightful little message left by Stuart. He is surprising, that boy.

Next (or elevensies), I went to English class. We had a paper due today. I tried to start it and I tried to finish it, but I basically got nothing done. I was not feeling so great, because its the first essay I've tried to write since the paper and I was really bothered by the fact that I couldn't finish it. I figure all my Jesus-Gets-You-Out-Of-Jail-For-Free cards got used up my last full semester. I show up for class and the teacher announces, "I hope you all got my email last night, but if you didn't, the paper isn't due until Wednesday due to the Super Bowl." Crazy, crazy good Jesus. I always figure that this is the time he won't intervene. Thank goodness I'm always wrong. Thank goodness I am such a wretch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home