3.19.2004

I don't want to be that girl that only updates her blog once a week but . . . well . . .

This evening I decided that I am officially too emotionally invested in ballet flats. When I have free time, I google "ballet flats" or go see if Saks or Nordstrom has any new pairs. No one I know likes my ballet flats, so I certainly am not choosing them to gain acceptance. If I had money, I would own a lot more pairs. Especially them Delman kind.

School is ridiculous. I don't even want to try to talk about it.

Today I drove on the Natchez Parkway outside Nashville and listened to not one, but two Gillian Welch albums (Revival and Hell Among the Yearlings, for those who care). The drive was pretty but nothing Boonies would respect.

Can I puh-puh-puh-please have a puppy? I have seen like 15 on campus this week.

Tomorrow, I am going to wear a scandalously short skirt. And you know what? It don't matter. Ain't nobody gonna see me anyway. I can be my scandalous self all the live long day. I might even wear a pair of ballet flats too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home