3.02.2004

I have become empowered, literally speaking.

My "I" key is broken. I have to stab it to make it work. There was once a book written that did not once use the letter "I". Or was it "E"? Either way . . .

I am listening to Kid A right now (the album and the song, but I'm referring to the album in general). It pays to discover . . . and to have full rights to Stuart's musicial collection as a result of being a significant other. It is such a great CD. GREAT!

I going to say all sorts of cutsie things about Stuart until the day that every member of the friendship group throws up in disgust. That day was probably yesterday.

Mo Rocca was hilarious. I'd heard that he might not be as funny in person, but that just wasn't the case. He's such a delightful, confidently awkward guy. He showed a picture of his cat. His cat's name is Cookie. He apologetically said he just finished filming his parts for I Love the 90s (Remember way back when the first Matrix came out?). A girl asked him if he'd be her date to some sorority (sp?) function. Her nervousness put me and my "Goggles" statement to shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home