2.21.2004

There is something vaguely depressing about doing astronomy work at 11:00 on a Friday night.

I bought the eastmountainsouth CD this evening. I really like it. It's a nice, bittersweet CD. It's also a little bit girly (i.e. sentimental) but the three boys I know are girly so they probably won't notice. I don't believe they (ems, not the boys)are "Christians,"(per se, mathmatically . . .) but their stuff has Jesus-tint to it.

I don't remember praying for patience but I'm learning it anyway. I think that's one of the first jokes you learn as Christian: Never pray for patience. Funny Christians need to stand up and make new jokes. The current batch needs help.

I better watch what I say. This CD is making me too loose-lipped. And everybody knows loose-lips sink ships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home