2.18.2004

I purchased a smoothie at school today. It made me long for the land of Juice Shop and the Razz-ma-tazz.

So I had a paper due Monday that definitely still hasn't been handed in. I was extremely discouraged about it yesterday as visions of expulsion danced in my head. I just knew not handing this paper in would result in me failing the class, something I can't do since I'm academic probation for the last W class I failed. Well, I go talk to the prof today and she extends my deadline to FRIDAY. Why do I keep doubting that Jesus won't pull me through? Next time I complain about papers, please remind me of this.

I love my mommy.

A definition for you to ponder:

pollex (n.): a selectively spatial term facing much internal, arbitary compation from amphibian specimen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home