2.04.2004

What a crazy rollercoaster day. It was horrible and fantastic all at the same time.

This morning was miserable. It was all I could do not to run out of class and keep on going. Most things that should bother me, like money to pay for school, don't. But the things that do, mostly things that make me feel like a failure as a person, hit me hard. At school, its virtually impossible not to feel that way most of the time. Ask anybody! I'm not quite so melancholy at home!

Of course, I called my mommy and she turned me 'round. And I talked to Jason about why I'm so great. And lab got cancelled after an hour and a half. So now I'm singing . . . HALLELUJAH! Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

I am like a crazy durtuken. I get so wrapped up in the emotion of the bad moments that I can't remember the 8 million good ones. I hope when I'm 29, I can look back and see how much I've grown in that area.

I love Waterdeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home