5.24.2005

OH.
MY.
COLDASAUR.
COME ON, BOONE!
MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
IS IT WINTER OR SPRING?

I went to class for real real today and it was pretty ok, besides the galeforce winds. It looks like it will be a good first semester in English 1000. My professor is really into basketball and The Simpsons, which is a combination I am not familiar with. In class, we had to interview another student and the boy I interviewed hasn't purchased a CD since the 6th grade. That makes my several month-long CD purchase lapse not so embarrassing. Speaking of CDs, Sufjan Stevens is releasing an album about Illinois at the beginning of July! I've heard it described as music you would expect to hear it the Hall of Presidents at Disneyworld, which I am still not sure is a good thing or a bad thing.

On the way back, I saw Baby Boy Brett's sunburned face. He went out of his way to speak to me, which I thought was very nice of him. I hope his Olan Mills intership is going well. Being the Vice Intern of New Pose Development must be a chore.

Today is Day 4 of my running adventure. Is it a cop out not to run because of death-like winds?

I give my salute to Jesus . . . and Illinois!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the new sufjan is great! I've got about half of the album, and it's definitely his best work yet.

your english professor wouldn't happen to be Wyatt Reynolds would it? he's really into both the simpsons and basketball

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^stuart

12:20 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

My professor is Thomas someone. He has a lazy eye. How did you get Sufjan : ( ?

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

john morris ripped it off of limewire (it's really really good)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home