10.07.2004

Currently, I am sitting in my Jean-appointed room, listening to the sounds of : the dryer, the washer, the dish washer, and my keyboard. The apartment smells like steak and burnt cookies. As you well know, I've never been one to procrastinate. Nonetheless, it is what I find myself doing. I have no motivation to write a paper concerning the Epic of Gilgamesh. I will therefore try to prime my writing pathways by creating a post.

I continue to enjoy the rooming situation Jesus has provided me. Allison is just such a darn good roommate. That reminds me that I should start figuring out my living plans for next year.

I am feeling a bit out of control, so I hope to devote this evening to making lots of lists. Despite the fact that I rarely do much of what is on the lists, it makes me feel better.

Hmm. I am glad that Jon Nangle will be visiting Appalachian.

I like Stuart.

The temptation to buy Mighty Leaf tea by the box is getting harder for me to resist.

I would like to apologize to the three folks who read my blog. I'm just too boring to write anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

hey Kate

I don't think NC is going to work out for this break. Everybody is just going home, so I don't have a way to get down there. But I hope to see you guys soon though!

-Nangle

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate,

Email me: alisa@rmfo.net

I have a plan Id like to plot with you. (also with Lauren...so if talk to her before I do, please tell her to email me.)

Also, I wish you'd blog more. I check far too often for there not to be more for me to read. ;)

~alisa

6:06 AM  
Blogger Lauren and Justin said...

kate, i know it has been a veryyyyy long time since you have posted. however, i really enjoy the new look of your blog - i am hoping that it is foreshadowing future posts!

~lauren

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! prozac water filters http://www.caribbean-cruise-packages-april.info Assault defense attorney slot machines dvd power player batteries School nursing practice management in public schools Computers shielding radiation Groupe or patients to hire bextra attorney Dangers of wellbutrin xl Royal caribbean cruise deal vacation N xenical

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home