6.27.2004

My new blog looks like chocolate. This is unfortunate, as I am not particularly fond of chocolate. Slim Jims, yes. Chocolate, no. I should change my theme from brown and white to red and yellow and meat juice to better suit my personality. That can be saved for another time. It took me 7 months to change my blog the first time 'round. Oh, well.

Let's see . . . what to write about. I am jobless, much to my mother's chargrin. I am schooless. I am moneyless. I am -less.

Last night I slept like a shark. In my insomnia, I read I, Issac, Take Thee, Rebecca. If I needed a reminder of how seriously hard marriage is, I got it. Don't get me wrong, I want to have me a werriage(a contraction of wedding and marriage), but I won't be meeting the height requirements anytime soon on my own.

I am writing from Stuart's room and his guitar is perched precariously atop a mound of clothes. Guitars are made for smashing. At least, that's what I hear. Stuart is wearing a hat. He says I have a loud inside voice.

Just remember: Root, root, root for Jesus.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a dog who's name is jim...

run away, run away, run away

oh oh oh

run runaway jim

8:24 PM  
Blogger alisa said...

It looks more like coffee to me. Do you like coffee?

4:29 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I love coffee! I have a boyfriend that makes it for me! Beat that! Oh, wait . . . I guess having a boyfriend that visits you across the nation beats that. ; )

5:10 PM  
Blogger alisa said...

whoa! he MAKES you coffee? well shoot dang, that does beat it. I mean... wait... no it doesnt. But man, boyfriend making you coffee, Im sure thats grand. But I didnt mean to make this into a whos boyfriend is better than whos (though I win of course) I was just trying to make you feel better about your blog. :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I know, Alisa. The Friendship Group must welcome you with open arms. Welcoming is always done by bullying and sarcasm. I don't know how to spell sarcasm.

11:33 AM  
Blogger alisa said...

Should I know what "The Friendship Group" is? And I cant spell anything, so dont worry.

9:21 PM  
Blogger alisa said...

Jason is a Sir? You learning something new everyday. And if I get welcomed by the Friendship Circle, Id be honored. I already think very highly of you guys!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home