5.19.2004

Hmm . . . I sincerely apologize for the absolute lack of blog updating.

School is over. PTL THE LORD. I still haven't heard from App, but hopefully by the end of the week, I will have.

I think I need a job. Maybe I'll figure something out today. Probably not, but you never know.

Anybody want a Gmail account? Please buy Stuart Clark's.

I love my guitar. I LOVE IT.

Today, Stuart and I are scheduled to start cleaning out my basement. I believe this is actually the second time he has cleaned a Reece basement. Way back in high school, he helped clean the basement at my old house for a Project Serve work day. I was mortified that he, of all people, ended up assigned to my house. I'll be honest: I was scared of Stuart.

Dolly Parton is on the Ellen show. Dolly AND Ellen. Wow. A button on Dolly's dress just popped off. Dolly is 58.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Vitamins abcde Golf club sex Elevated enzymes lipitor liver

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home