4.04.2004

Greetings from sunny Nashville!

Despite the chilly winds that blow, the weather is quite fantastic here today. It's enough to make a girl go read her Faulkner. I will hopefully be that girl today.

I just love my church. If I go to App next year, it will be greatly missed.

For lunch, I had some fantastic reheated Pad Thai. If food is still quality after reheating, it's a sign of an exceptional dish.

Speaking of lunch, Stuart, his dad, and my mom went to lunch today. I think it's kinda funny ("kinda funny" as in curious, not "kinda funny" as in annoying) that my mom sees more of Stuart than I do. I'm gonna have to school him in the value of Stamey's and other traditionally "white trash" establishments. You hear that Stuart? We're going to eat at Stamey's every dang day this summer. Everyday!

Only three more weeks of school. Weeooweeooweeoo!

Currently Listening To: "Let There Be Light," Andy Peterson

Currently Watching: You Only Die Twice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home