3.31.2004

I want to say good things. I really do. People ask me to update my blog, but I just don't got nothing good to say.

School is . . . hard. These last few months have definitely been the hardest, most frustrating, and most defeating I can remember. I don't want to post complaints but it's all I'm good for these days. Funny how those same days can simultaneously be the best in totally different areas. I think I'm learning from it. I certainly grown in not letting my performance indicate my self-worth.

Soup. Soup. Soup. I had my favorite soup for dinner. French Farmer's Beef Vegetable from Bread and Co. I'm definitely going to miss it if I leave.

Stuart Clark, if you read this, as I'm sure you will, you now owe me Mr. O'Riley's "Everything In It's Right Place."

Currently Listening To: "Alabama," Neil Young

Currently Watching: Paige Davis walk around in Lauren and Mandy's jeans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home