4.05.2004

Well, well, well . . .

Yesterday was fantastic. Friends are fun. I should remember that. Sudi and I went for Starbucks and discussed things that brought out giggle or two. Sudi's great fun. She's going to India this summer to work with the those that have HIV/AIDS and those that at risk to be infected. I think it's just so great that God creates a 5 billion different kinds of folks, each with a distinct purpose. She's very interested in infectous diseases and has a real heart for those that have them. I might think it's something that needs to be addressed, but God did not equip me with the heart or the skills to attack the problem. It's cool to know someone who He did give the appropriate abilities to do something about it.

My time at Vanderbilt is officially ending. I spoke with the dean to make sure there weren't any options available to me, and . . . there aren't. So new life, somewhere else, here I come. Wow. Nashville is such a great place. I really hope I don't cry when I leave.

If I go somewhere cheaper, I best watch myself. I've already started looking at used Jetta TDI's. Danger, danger. So a new car might not be in the plan, but it will be great to be able to go to Target and AFFORD things. Things that aren't on sale.

Grocery store might be a good idea. Currently, I have a plastic bag with three grapes inside. That's it.

Have you seen the new Sprint commercial with the sock stealing man? It's really great. REALLY.

I'm off to go figure out where Jupiter is in the sky.

Currently Watching: Everwood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home