4.24.2004

When I feel out of control, I clean my room. Today, I cleaned my room for 5 hours.

This evening, while eating at Bread and Co., Sudi announced, "John Mayer is a pimp." Good. quiet, little Sudi said that.

Cabin Waltz is currently playing on my itunes. I really like it. It's sad. It's simple. It's good.

Walking by the University Club tonight, I saw a great old car that was waiting for the bride and groom to leave the wedding reception that was there. I pulled out my camera to take a picture and discovered my battery was dead. I've been carrying around this camera for months and have yet to take a picture. The opportunity comes up and the camera doesn't work. There's got to be some great symbolism there.

I got a drink out the drink machine. I though I pushed the button for Sprite. Instead, I pushed the button for Diet Sprite. I don't like Diet Sprite. There's got to be some great symbolism there too.

In 7 minutes, Austin City Limits will be on. I hope it is a good one. In other words, I hope it is not String Cheese Incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home