5.25.2005

Since I ran yesterday, even though it was cold, I refuse to run today. Old Man Winter is a codgy dodger and I am boycotting his stupid season.

Right now, Allison is seranading me on my mandolin, substituting her own sounds for the sounds that should come out of the mandolin. Thus far she has covered two Nickel Creek songs, sort of. Oh wait, Allison is now dancing like a robot to "Big Pimpin"' OH MY GOODNESS. The Harlem Shake was never meant to be performed like this. Words cannot describe what is occuring right now. (Dance party continues for most Jay-Z/Lincoln Park CD)

Now that the dance party is over. I'll continue to my entry.

I'm a snob. I have to admit it. In my writing class, we can pick any topic we want to write about, as long as we write about it for the whole semester. The topics some people have chosen just baffle me. Come on folks, the days of Metallica and Nirvana are over. I guess I shouldn't really judge though. After all, my topic is fonts.