6.07.2005

Today was a day of little kids.

This afternoon, Andrew (of Espresso News) and I Double Dutched with this smart little kid named Drew. He was quite a determined boy. Drew wanted to try all the possible ways there were to Double Dutch, even the ways that were impossible. He's the owner of Espresso News's kid and it was just too dang cute to see them jumprope together.

This evening, I had my first shift at Kilwin's (an ice cream/candy/fudge store in Blowing Rock) and kids were plentiful. It's pretty enjoyable to see a little kid's face when you tell them that they can have a free sample of fudge, any kind they want. There was this one two-year old in particular that went up to his mom, hugged her, and said "Thank you for bringing me to this place" like he was thanking her for donating a heart. It was just too cute. Even his dad looked at me with a face that said, "Was that not the cutest thing you have ever seen, because it was the cutest thing I've ever seen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home