6.03.2005

Woosters! What a long day.

Daddy and I left Greensboro around 4:30 AM and didn't finish setting up the stage until 3. I know it's rude to say, but there are just some people who were not made to make decisions. It took 4 hours to put the stage up and it normally only takes 1. Needless to say, we were not responsible for the delay.

Afterwards, Ikea was our goal. We decided to go to the College Park, MD one and Mapquest said it would take 38 minutes to get there. Daddy also decided that today was the day I was going to get used to the dually. Therefore, my first dually experience took place in Friday-5 PM-Washington traffic. I almost cried. Daddy didn't help. After 2 hours of hellish rush hour(s), my Daddy said he was proud of how well I did. He sure is hard to pin down.

Re-reading my post, I feel like something isn't getting across. As much as I complain, Jesus has always been and is being incredibly good to me. My posts should show that more.

Hampton Inn's cable television is calling my name . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home